Highlight your meal with Korean Spicy Dried Pollock banchan from BADASORI. This delicious banchan features sweet, spicy, and incredibly flavorful Korean pepper sauce mixed with the light, savory, and flaky dried Korean pollock. Enjoy this classic restaurant side dish instantly in the comfort of your home or on the go during travel, camping, or any other outdoor activities!
BADASORI banchan is made exclusively with high-quality, carefully-selected natural ingredients and seasonings chosen by the best chefs in Korea. The pollock is caught and dried using traditional methods with the cold winter sea breeze off of Korea’s peninsula shores. Expertly seasoned Korean gochujang (pepper paste) brings a subtly sweet and delightfully spicy kick of flavor while high-quality sesame oil rounds out the sauce with a rich, toasted, nutty flavor. The low-sodium sauce is kept separate from the dried pollock to maintain its flaky consistency and natural flavor. Simply mix and enjoy!
Try the classic Korean seasoned pollock kimbap (roll) with our gochujang seasoning sauce and sesame oil for a quick and easy recipe.
- Season sesame oil with a pinch of salt before mixing with rice. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- After seasoning the dried pollock, place the sesame leaves on top of flat dried seaweed.
- Add the seasoned rice before finishing with the spicy dried pollock on top.
- Roll tightly, cut, and serve!
- If you’re looking for a spicy kick, try sprinkling chopped red chili peppers on top before wrapping the roll.
- Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Immediately after opening please store in the refrigerator.
- HACCP certified safety food.
- Easy side dish to made ready to eat.
- Season with sauce in less than a minute.