Made to make your life simple, Haetongreong Blue Crab Seafood Dashi Soup Base packets are individually packed in a teabag. Simply drop in a packet to make a delicious and savory soup base. Ready in 10 minutes! Featuring the golden ratio blend of fresh, raw ingredients for a light, natural taste, and rich depth of flavor. Fresh anchovies are dried over a long period to reduce bitterness and add a clean flavor. The blue crab adds a delicious seafood savoriness to the broth while the kelp provides depth along with a refreshing taste and aroma.
Made with 100% domestic ingredients with no artificial additives in HACCP-Certified facilities.
Every Korean mom stresses the importance of well-chosen ingredients behind their home cooking. These ingredients are the base to many Korean soups and an essential part of Korean cuisine. With the Blue Crab Seafood Dashi Soup Base at home, you can make almost any Korean soup base you desire.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool place. (Refrigerate after opening)
- Pour 2 ½ cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil and add 1 Blue Crab Seafood Dashi Pack.
- Once boiling, lower to medium heat.
- After 5-10 minutes of boiling over medium heat, remove the dashi pack.
- Make a variety of dishes with high-quality broth for different flavors and styles!
- 58% anchovies (salt), 25% blue crab, kelp 17%.
- This product was manufactured in the same manufacturing facilities as products using crab, shrimp, and shellfish (mussels, oysters, abalone, shellfish).