Premium 100% Korean Mekabu Seaweed collected by hands of Heanyo (women divers) from the Busan Sea. Fresh, delicious, and absolutely packed with nutrition. Premium Mekabu seaweed has a rich dark green color, thick and broad leaves, and elastic texture.
- Rich in nutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc.
- Also contains fucoidan and alginic acid.
Ingredients: Seaweed 100%
- Busan Mekabu seaweed is naturally salty. Wash thoroughly with water to remove saltiness.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a dry and cool place without moisture.
- Mold will grow if kept in a damp place. If you do experience mold, wash it off with saltwater and dry in the shade.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, cadmium and/or lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.