CAMILLA’S RECIPE Cacao Latte base is made from the fibrous outer shells of cacao beans and palm sugar. Only 2 healthy ingredients! Cacao husks are known to contain similar nutrients to the beans such as vitamin B, A, iron, zinc, calcium, and magnesium, packed with antioxidants, and also low in calories! Hesed Palm Sugar Fructooligosaccharide, used for this recipe, is subtly sweet and naturally low in calories, and are prebiotic, supporting the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract. BUT, besides all of the healthy benefits, it just tastes great!
Ingredients: Cacao husk extract, palm sugar-fructooligosaccharide
Nutrition Facts (Serving Size 1 pack / 10 servings per container): Calories 45 / Total Fat 0g / Cholesterol 0mg / Sodium 20mg / Total Carbohydrate 13g / Dietary Fiber 4g / Total Sugars 8g Included 0g added Sugars / Protein 0g
- CACAO MILK
- Iced: Add a glass full of ice. Pour a desired amount of milk. Add a stick of Cacao Latte Base. Stir well and enjoy!
- Hot: In a mug or a cup, add a stick of Cacao Latte Base. Pour 150ml of warmed up milk. Stir well and enjoy!
- CACAO AFFOGATO
- Scoop your favorite ice cream into a cup.
- Add a stick of Cacao Latter Base.
- Add nuts or any of your favorite toppings