Introducing new Cconma High Calcium Soy Milk with Black Soybeans, enriched with healthier ingredients!
1. We've boosted the already high percentage of soy beans used in our soy milk by an extra 6% per carton!
2. An even healthier sugar (fructooligosaccharide) is used in replacement to palm sugar. Fructooligosaccharides that are derived from unrefined natural palm sugar, and contains 1000mg of prebiotics and has overall lower sugar content. As a sugar alternative, fructooligosaccharides do not spike blood sugar levels and ultimately support the growth of healthy bacteria in your digestive tract.
3. Higher Calcium Level: The soy milk's source of calcium comes from seaweed, which makes it a lot easier for our bodies to absorb.
4. To become more eco-friendly, we are allowing the option to opt out on receiving plastic straws with your order.
This is not your regular soymilk. Not bland nor superficially sweet, Cconma High Calcium Soy Milk with Black Soybeans is delicious and rich in essential vitamins and calcium. Ideal for those on a diet, lactose intolerant, or vegan looking for flavorful milk packed with bone-strengthening calcium derived from seaweed.
Ingredients: Soy milk 86.485% (soybeans, purified water), palm sugar fructooligosaccharides, brown rice oil, black soybean extract 1%, 19 grains (barley, brown rice, corn, non-glutinous rice, whole wheat, buckwheat, millet, black rice, red beans, brown glutinous rice, green tea, job's tears, sorghum, glutinous rice, green beans, rice barley, black glutinous rice, black rice powder, glutinous barley), seaweed powder 0.4%, sun salt (domestic), lecithin [Contains soybean, buckwheat, wheat]
- Includes Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D3 and E, niacin, folic acid, phosphate, zinc and iron.
- Also includes protein, manganese, and phytonutrients (antioxidants)
- Very high in calcium
- No chemicals, No additives, No artificial flavoring
Expiration Date: 05/26/2023
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.