Chunjungone Organic Green Tea Noodles are a smooth, thin, and soft blend of organic flour and matcha green tea. The thickness of the noodles are uniform and don’t clump when boiled, retaining the original chewy texture even hours after cooking.
The earthy and delicious flavor of green tea deepens with every chewy bite!
Chunjungwon pride themselves in only using fresh and safe ingredients from clean, organic Korean farms.
- Pride and honor as Korea's best comprehensive food.
- Based on responsible hygienic manufacturing with the use of advanced spoons and know-how.
- Pesticide Free
- Chungjungone's Organic Product Philosophy
- We will provide healthy foods made only with fresh and safe organic ingredients.
Organic raw material content 96.9% (excluding water and salt) / Organic wheat flour 94% (70% in Turkey, 30% in Canada), Sesame salt (domestic), Boseong green tea powder (domestic) 2%, spinach powder (domestic).
- Nutrition List Serving Size 100g (360kcal.)
- Carbohydrates 76g (23%)
- Sugars 6g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Protein 11g (18%)
- Fat 1.5g (3%)
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0g
- Sodium 1090mg (55%)
- When boiling, try using a larger pot than normally required for the amount of noodles to account for increased volume.
- After straining the noodles, rinse them briskly with ice water at the end.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may change color but has absolutely no effect on taste and nutrition.