Our Chwinamul comes from growers in the mountains in Korea who harvest the leaves fresh from their fields. Chwinamul is considered the most base form of namul or Korean seasoned vegetables. However, there are more than 60 different varieties of chwinamul that can be used in a wide range of Korean dishes. Delicious with a distinct herbal scent and easily blendable with almost any kind of seasoning.
- Rinse the dried chwinamul in cold water before boiling over high heat for about 30 minutes.
- Let it rest for 2 hours before rinsing to remove dirt and letting it sit in cold water overnight or about 10-12 hours.
- The Chwinamul will naturally increase in volume overnight.
- Then, stir fry in pan with sesame oil,soy sauce, onion, garlic, and finish with sesame seeds and red pepper flakes.
- All Natural / No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free, Non-GMO
- Low Calorie, very low in saturated fat, cholesterol
- High in protein, calcium, vitamins B1 & B2, phosphorus, niacin, and iron.
- Also high in potassium and fibre.
- Package Quantity: 80g Store in a dry location at room temperature.