CJ Foods Beksul Hotcake Mix 35.3 oz (1 kg)
Easy to prepare, soft and moist hotcake (pancake) mix.
Country of Origin: Korea
How to Make:
- Extra stuff you need: 2 eggs, 400ml of milk (or 280ml of water)
- Mix 400ml of milk or 280ml of water, 2 eggs, and 500g (half of the bag) of hotcake mix. Mix well.
- Scoop a batter onto the heated frying pan. Cook both sides.
- Enjoy with syrup and butter!
- Makes about 10 to 12 hotcakes, depending on the size of the hotcakes.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, sugar, vegetable cream (palm oil, corn syrup, sodium casseinate, lecithin, dipotassium phosphate, salt, polyglycerol esters of fatty acides), baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate monobasic, glucono-delta lactone, corn starch, potassium acid tartrate, calcium stearate), vegetable shortening (palm oil, tocopherols), Whey powder (milk), maltodextrin, corn starch, glucose, salt, artificial flavor, black sugar powder flavor, emulsifier (rice starch, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids), riboflavin
Contains wheat, soybean, milk.
Keep refrigerated after opening.