Reap the wealth of health benefits with all-natural GABA rice from Cconma!
Delicious and extremely nutritious, GABA rice contains Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, which functions as a neurotransmitter that allows communication between the brain cells. In addition, GABA rice is loaded with higher volumes Vitamin B1, Vitamin E, dietary fiber, magnesium and calcium compared to regular brown rice. It's delightfully fluffy and easy to digest while maintaining top-quality taste and nutrition. No more turning away carbs as it's tastier and easier to digest!
GABA rice's low glycaemic index (GI) also makes it a great option for weight loss! If that wasn't enough, GABA rice even lowers the risk of heart disease, boosts brain health and smoothes digestion, making it perfect for those with hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, or indigestion. It’s the superfood of all rice!
Preparing GABA Rice
- Germinated brown rice must be soaked in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours.
- Rinse well-soaked brown rice with water 1-2 times, and cook.
- Cook rice in a pressure cooker or electric cooker with the same amount of rice as white rice.
- Because it has a lot of dietary fiber and increased nutrition, it is enough to eat only about 70% of the usual meal.
- To make the rice more delicious, drop one or two drops of vinegar in the rice water for a softer taste.
- To keep the freshness of germinated brown rice for a long time try adding dried red chili and spicy whole garlic together to prevent invasive insects.