Take your cooking to the next level with the delicious and highly versatile dried shiitake mushroom powder from Jangheung.
Shiitake is the most popular mushroom in Korean and Asian cooking with a deep, rich, and delicious flavor profile that balances many dishes. Native to and grown in Korean pine forests, Jangheung mushrooms are harvested in spring/autumn, directly from Jangheung Farm and delivered directly to the consumer. Shiitake mushrooms are iconic for their burst of earthy and savory flavors making them the most ideal natural seasoning for many Asian cuisines. The mushrooms are picked fresh by hand during peak times of the year in the warm Jangheung climate before being dried. Drying shiitake mushrooms not only intensifies their amazing flavors, but also activates certain vitamins and nutrients such as Vitamin B6, potassium, zinc, copper, and selenium. You can enhance the flavor and aroma in any dish by simply sprinkling Shiitake mushroom powder on top as a seasoning to stir-fry, meat, fish, porridge, broth, or even just as a topping. Conveniently packed for on the go with easy storage.
No Additives or preservatives. Just powdered shiitake mushrooms!
This product has been recognized for its quality, including the Jeollanam-do governor's certification.
- Jeollanam-do Branch Certification
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service Certification number 15-12-1-6 |
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service Certified Organic Products, Registered Geographical Marking (Korea Forest Service No. 2)
- It contains Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, and Manganese, and is an excellent source of Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper and Selenium.
- 100% of domestic organic shiitake mushrooms (Jangheung)