Take your cooking to the next level with the delicious and highly versatile dried shiitake mushroom from Jangheung.
Shiitake is the most popular mushroom in Asian cooking with a deep, rich, and delicious flavor profile that balances many dishes. Native to and grown in Korean pine forests, Jangheung mushrooms are harvested in spring/autumn, directly from Jangheung Farm, and delivered directly to the consumer. Shiitake mushrooms are iconic for their burst of earthy and savory flavors making them the most ideal natural seasoning for many Asian cuisines. The mushrooms are picked fresh by hand during peak times of the year in the warm Jangheung climate before being dried. Drying shiitake mushrooms not only intensifies their amazing flavors, but also activates certain vitamins and nutrients such as Vitamin B6, potassium, zinc, copper, and selenium. Shiitake mushrooms can enhance the flavor and aroma in any dish whether it’s grilled, cooked as stock, or stir-fried. Conveniently sliced and packed for easy access on the go and easy storage.
This product has been recognized for its quality, including the Jeollanam-do governor's certification.
- Jeollanam-do Branch Certification
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service Certification number 15-12-1-6 |
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service Certified Organic Products, Registered Geographical Marking (Korea Forest Service No. 2),
- Features a double-lined zipper bag for maximum freshness.
- The shape and weight of mushrooms vary slightly depending on the season.
- It contains Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, and Manganese, and is an excellent source of Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper and Selenium.
Ingredients: 100% of domestic organic shiitake mushrooms (Jangheung)