[SEPARATE FREE SHIPPING] Su-Hyangmi White Rice 5kg (Keep refrigerated) 5kg x 4 bags Milled Date: 07/ 04/ 2022
This item is shipped separately from other regular Seoul Mills items by FREE SHIPPING service.
NOTE: While Separate Free Shipping items automatically receive FREE standard shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping for regular items, users must reach a total of $100, NOT including SEPARATE FREE SHIPPING products in their order as they are shipped separately.
Su-Hyangmi White Rice 5kg (Keep refrigerated) 5kg x 4 bags
Milled Date: 07/04/2022
Enjoy the staple of every Korean meal with the fresh flavor of Su-Hyangmi White Rice, also known as Golden Queen 3. Su-Hyangmi rice has been researched for 20 years to achieve its high-quality texture and flavor, capturing the roasted, delicious taste and aroma of freshly-made rice cooked in traditional Korean pots.
Su-Hyangmi rice is cultivated in the fresh clean air and rich soil of Hwaseong, Gyeonggi Province. Through expert breeding techniques developed for years, Su-Hyangmi rice boasts excellent genes for rich and full glutinous white rice. It’s the secret behind the full, glossy grains and delightfully soft and chewy texture. The small and uniform rice grains are easy to digest, ideal for infants, or recovering patients. Su-Hyangmi rice has a fresh flavor and aroma akin to freshly cooked corn with even a subtle sweetness! It maintains its amazing flavor and consistency even after 24 hours of being cooked.
- Su-Hyangmi rice grains are small and uniform so it only requires-10-15 percent less water than regular rice to make.
- The recommended ratio of water is 1:1
- However, the amount of water can be adjusted according to preference.
- Avoid moisture and store in a cool place to away from direct sunlight.
- Recommendation: Keep it sealed and refrigerated after opening.
- Recommendation: Eat as soon as possible after opening
- Newly harvested Su-Hyangmi rice isn’t milled until two weeks prior to shipment to maintain its original authentic taste and aroma. The rice is stored in a cold warehouse to maintain and regulate freshness.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.