Enjoy Tigak Tegak’s baby blue crab chips with that delicious, toasted flavor in every crispy, crunchy bite! Korean blue crabs are first brined in deep seawater rich with organic minerals. This naturally salts the crab before it’s fire-roasted and battered with glutinous rice and sunflower oil. The result is a crunchy, sweet, and delightfully toasty and naturally salty bite. Delicious and nutritious, baby crab chips are perfect for kids and adults alike! Blue crabs are rich in essential amino acids and vitamins such as taurine, methionine, and cystine.
Taste the natural sea flavor and savoriness of blue crab with no added coloring, MSG, and harmful chemical additives.
- Healthy taste seasoned with deep seawater!
- Deep seawater (600m below sea level) is rich in minerals and organic matter with nutrients such as phosphoric acid, nitric acid, ammonium, and silicic acid.
- Free from bacteria and processed in HACCP Certified Facilities.
- The sweet and light taste made with glutinous rice is a must-have!
- Blue Crab 52% , glutinous rice 18% (domestic), non-glutinous rice 12% (domestic), corn, Starch 8%, Corn oil 5%,, Seasoning powder (sugar, FSP (-1, amino base p, onion powder, dried garlic powder) contains 5% crab
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.