Enjoy Tigak Tegak’s Dried Pollock Chips with that delicious, toasted flavor in every crispy, chewy bite! Traditional Korean Hwang Tae Tang (Dried Pollock) is first brined in deep seawater rich with organic minerals. This naturally salts the pollock fish before it’s fire-roasted and battered with glutinous rice and sunflower oil. The result is a crunchy, sweet and delightfully toasty and naturally salty bite. Delicious and nutritious, dried pollock chips are perfect for kids and adults alike!
Dried pollock is a high protein food and acts as a powerful antioxidant that removes free radicals that are harmful to the human body, helping prevent cellular damage and aging. In addition, it activates the cells in the body and helps recovery from fatigue. Taste the natural sea flavor and savoriness of dried pollock with no added coloring, MSG, and harmful chemical additives.
- Healthy taste seasoned with deep seawater!
- Deep seawater (600m below sea level) is rich in minerals and organic matter with nutrients such as phosphoric acid, nitric acid, ammonium, and silicic acid.
- Free from bacteria and processed in HACCP Certified Facilities.
- The sweet and light taste made with glutinous rice is a must-have!
- 63% of pollock, 30% of glutinous rice (domestic), 6% of corn oil (corn oil), white sugar 0.8%, burnt molten salt 0.2%