Dried Aster (Chwi Namul) are farmed from Gangwondo known to harvest only while in season. They are then dried through traditional methods and packaged in HACCP certified facilities in order to ensure only clean, high-quality products. 100% domestic Korean Dried Aster has a distinct herbal taste and soft texture and is known to promote vitality during the drowsy spring season. Its subtle aftertaste will definitely help fuel your appetite.
1. Soak the aster in lukewarm water for 1 hour.
2. Rinse under running water 3-4 times, until completely clean.
3. Boil for 30 minutes, then leave to cool.
4. Squeeze excess water and fry in a pan with perilla oil (or any oil of your choice) and preferred ingredients such as garlic, green onion, salt, etc.
5. Enjoy as stir-fry or add to your mixed rice (bibimbap)!