Grab a bag of Tigak Tegak's lotus root chips for a tasty and healthy treat! The unique shape of the lotus root makes eating the chips even more addicting.
Crunchy, sweet, and lightly salted with no MSG. The lotus root is first brined in all-natural seawater rich in organic nutrients. This gives the lotus root that delightfully light, salty flavor naturally. Lotus root is absolutely brimming with vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, Vitamin C, iron, potassium, copper, thiamin, and zinc, among others. The lotus root is battered in sweet rice and fried in sunflower seed oil, adding a sweet, light taste in the final chip! Delicious and nutritious, lotus root chips are perfect for kids and adults alike!
- Lotus root is very nutritious and contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, Vitamin C, iron, potassium, copper, thiamin, and zinc, among others.
- It is also a good source of protein and dietary fiber.
- Healthy taste seasoned with deep seawater!
- Deep seawater is rich in minerals and organic matter with nutrients such as phosphoric acid, nitric acid, azalic acid, ammonium and silicic acid.
- The sweet and light taste made with sweet rice is a must-have!
- Lotus root 56%, wheat flour 16%, sweet rice 10%, starch 11%, sunflower seed oil 6%, probiotics 0.2%, sugar 0.7%, molten salt 0.1%