Try this simple and savory Gang-doenjang (thickened fermented soybean paste stew) with rice for a traditional Korean meal, ready in 3 minutes!
Made only with freshly harvested soybeans grown in Hongcheon, Gangwondo, it is fermented through traditional techniques with no additives or food coloring.
- No Additives, No Food Coloring, No Chemicals
- Processed in a HACCP-certified facility
- Only used locally grown vegetables
- Try with Ssam (vegetable wrap) such as steamed cabbage, lettuce, or napa cabbage.
- Goes well with Korean bbq and rice
Ingredients: Soybean, onion, zucchini, shitake mushroom, anchovy, katsuobushi, dried kelp, starch, red pepper powder, chili pepper, green onion, garlic, purified water
How to Cook:
- Using microwave: put contents in a bowl and microwave for 3 minutes. Serve.
- Stovetop: put the whole unopened pack in a pot of boiling water, let it boil for 3 minutes. Serve.