Experience the premium Korean Dried Radish Leaves (Siraegi) from Gangwondo, Korea. Produced by local Korean farmers with years of experience using traditional, eco-friendly methods. Each batch of Korean radish is harvested in season and naturally dried to maintain its original flavor, aroma, and rich nutritional value.
Korean dried radish leaves are an excellent source of healthy vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber while being low in calories. The radish is transformed into a soft, sweet, and savory state through natural, night-freezing methods. The radish is then dried using traditional Korean methods to maintain its clean healthy flavor, aroma, and rich nutrition.
1. Soak dried radish greens in water for half a day.
2. Add a spoonful of salt to water and place on stove with high heat.
3. Boil over medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes, turn off the heat, cover the lid, and let simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse boiled radish greens in clean water 3 to 4 times and peel off the transparent skin.
5. You can eat it as a stir-fried dish or plain with rice!
- Seoraksan Green Food is a company that produces and sells excellent domestic dried herbs with over 30 years of experience.
- Natural dried vegetables are harvested in peak season and dried by expert local Korean farmers with years of experience using traditional methods.
- Each ingredient unique to each special region is packaged in a sanitary facility.
- Only the freshest, highest-quality ingredients are harvested in season every year and delivered to customers.