Milled Date: 1/25/2022
Experience the fresh taste of nature with Goseong & Sokcho Odae Rice! Fresh, delicious, and all-natural, Hadong Seomjin River rice is cultivated in the clean air, rich soil, sunny skies, and clear waters of the Sokcho, Korea.
6 Reasons Why GoSeong & Sokcho Odae Rice is Healthy & Delicious!
- Fertile Land (rice soil) - Northernmost part of the East Coast of Korea
- Clean Water - Clean water from Mt. Geumgansan
- Seabreeze - Soft seabreeze from the East Coast
- Climate - Excellent taste and nutrition due to the big temperature difference between day and night
- Quality - Contract cultivation of a single variety without mixing other varieties of rice
- Taste - perfect moisture level in the rice makes it the best tasting rice
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- There is a risk of deterioration if stored for a long period of time in a wrapping paper
- If you want to keep rice fresh, put apples in it, and if you want to fight rice worms, put garlic in it.
- After opening, put the rice in an airtight container in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life.