Experience the pride of Cambodia with the delicious and flavorful all-natural Palmyra palm sugar. This national tree of Cambodia is respected and cultivated for its rich palm nectar. Cconma Global Farm palm sugar is derived from the nectar of the native Cambodian Palmyra palm tree matured for 15 years, the time it takes to naturally achieve its peak flavor. Each tree is cared for and tended to full maturation naturally without the use of growth hormones or polluted soils. This incredible resource is extremely valuable as each tree naturally yields about 6ml of nectar, enough to make only 1 kg of palm sugar. Palmyra palm sugar is a truly special product that can’t be replicated anywhere else but Cambodia! Available only during the dry season in limited quantities, it’s the worlds freshest, cleanest sugar!
Delightfully sweet with a deep, rich, fruity, subtly toasted caramel flavor, Palmyra Palm Sugar is absolutely brimming with key nutrients such as polyphenols, vitamins, potassium, iron, zinc, manganese and amino acids. Palm sugar alone boasts 20x more polyphenols than regular honey, making it the perfect sugar substitute. It’s also a rare plant-based source of B-Vitamins, making it ideal for vegan diets. Clean processing with no added chemicals, flavor enhancers, or preservatives ensures that its natural nutrients aren’t lost while the flavor is intensified. It’s the perfect clean, light, and healthy alternative to white sugar as it’s unrefined and completely free of impurities, allowing it to be slowly absorbed by the body.
The sweet, toasted caramel flavor is accented with pleasant acidity and subtle bitterness similar to dark chocolate. Palmyra palm sugar has a heavy influence in South East Asian cuisine as a wonderfully versatile flavor enhancer. It can be used instead of sugar for any and all dishes!
After 15 years of careful cultivation, the fruity sweet palm nectar drips from the palm flowers into bamboo jars and is collected by local farmers using traditional, non-invasive, highly sustainable and eco-friendly techniques. The flower nectar is then heated to wick away its natural moisture and form a thick sap. This viscous syrup is then reduced further into sugar crystals in state-of-the-art, world-class Korean hygienic production facilities. Cconma Global Farm ensures every product is packaged safely under consistent and meticulous quality control.
- Use it as a sugar replacement for any and all dishes such as stir-fry, seasoning, marinade, sauces, and much more!
- It can also be used in baking, jam, immersion liquor, and fermentation.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- As a natural product without any additives, the taste, color, and aroma may vary slightly depending on the season.
- It’s normal for the contents to occasionally clump together, simply shake before use.
- High polyphenol content with antioxidants.
- Contains 1,189 mg polyphenol
- Ideal sugar replacement improving digestion, weight management, diabetes, neurodegenerative disease, and cardiovascular diseases.
- All Natural / No additives or preservatives.
- Palm sugar and syrup contains B Vitamins, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, manganese, and copper; small amounts of phytonutrients such as polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanidin.