Experience the famed, intensified 100% wild grape juice from the native Jirisan region of the South Korean peninsula. Featured in TIME Magazine as one of the Top 10 Foods for Longevity, Jirisan wild grapes are absolutely brimming with vitamins and minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, iron, and antioxidants. In fact, upon testing by the USDA and Liverpool University, it was discovered that Jirisan wild grapes contained 10X more calcium than normal domestically grown grapes.
These grapes also contain powerful antioxidants such as anthocyanin which actively fight free radicals that cause cellular damage while acting as an anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer agent. This is ideal for young children and elderly individuals as it promotes cellular health while preventing cellular damage from oxidation.
The naturally sour, tangy, and subtle sweetness of Jirisan wild grapes help stimulate appetite and improve digestion. In addition to anthocyanin, they are also high in resveratrol which helps lower high blood pressure, promote positive effects on blood fats, and protect the brain.
These grapes are native to the Jirisan region renowned for its natural environment, rich soil, and ideal climate for wildflowers and other native Korean plants. This mountainous region is nestled in the germanium zone of the Korean peninsula where the soil is rich with minerals resulting in the high sugar content of the native fruits. Almost 2,000 feet above sea level, this area enjoys moderate rainfall with little damage from floods or typhoons. The sun is intense during the day and the temperature significantly drops upon nightfall, making an ideal climate for wildflowers and grapes. The grapes are then harvested and processed using eco-friendly, pollution-free, non-foresting cultivation techniques and facilities to ensure natural, top-quality taste, nutrition, and sanitation. Enjoy the fresh, natural taste of the best wild grapes Korea has to offer!
- Perfect marinade for both meat and vegetables for cooking!
- Use it like cooking wine during pan-frying to deglaze!
Three main benefits of anthocyanins and resveratrol
- Powerful antioxidant effect: inhibits carcinogens that cause cancer and disease and reduces cholesterol.
- Eyesight protection: Promotes rhodopsin, which helps eyesight, relieves eye strain and improves eyesight.
- Diabetes prevention: Functions to control blood sugar by increasing the amount of insulin.
- Skin protection: Improves skin-elasticity by reducing oxides such as free radicals, ultraviolet rays and heavy metals that age skin