Enjoy crispy and delicious classic Korean fried chicken instantly at home with the Magic Chicken Powder collection. This innovative chicken powder creates crispy and juicy chicken quickly and easily without the need for oil! This cuts out trans-fats and lowers the total calories. No more messy oil splashes and having to drain excess grease. Features multiple selections including original mild, spicy, and curry flavors.
This highly versatile blend of breading and seasonings allows the chicken to be cooked in either the air fryer or microwave. Even easier to make than ramen! Each packet contains enough seasoning powder for 2 whole chickens. Can also be used on your favorite veggies! Transform zucchini, sweet potato, even green beans into deliciously crispy homemade fries. Also great with seafood such as fried calamari rings and shrimp!
Ingredients: Bread crumbs, chicken flavor seasoning, corn starch, whole milk powder, vegetable cream, soy sauce, powder, rice flour, curry powder, salt, white sugar, roasted garlic powder, egg white powder, gellan gum, nutmeg powder, spicy seasoning oil, isolated soy protein, white pepper powder, shrimp extract powder, black pepper, Oleoresin paprika
Contains milk, soybean, egg, wheat, tree nuts, nutmeg, fish (shrimp)
- Heat 5 to 10 minutes in the microwave.
- Prepare the chicken by patting dry with a clean towel. Then start by cutting diagonal cuts on the surface before generously coating evenly on all sides with Magic Chicken Powder seasoning. Place on a clean plate for the microwave
- Prepare a dish for use in your microwave and as a trick, place the chicken on top of wooden chopsticks to prevent sticking and evenly cook the chicken thoroughly.
- NOTE: The cooking time depends on the chicken part, quantity and microwave oven strength/performance.
- After 2/3 of the cooking time, check the chicken and turn over while adjusting the time if necessary to evenly cook while preventing burning.
Air Fryer Cooking
- 15-20 minutes
- Prepare the chicken by patting dry with a clean towel. Then start by cutting diagonal cuts on the surface before generously coating evenly on all sides with Magic Chicken Powder seasoning.
- While it may take longer to cook chicken with an airfryer, the chicken powder coating will make the chicken even more crispy and delicious.
- Crispy on the outside! Cooked and juicy on the inside!
- After 10 minutes at 180 ℃/ 356°F check the chicken and turn over for even cooking and crispiness on all sides. Heat again for another 5-10 minutes.
After opening, keep it sealed and refrigerated. If it is not sealed properly, there is a possibility of darkening of color and solidification.
Expiration Date: 11/19/2021