Welcome to Mills Express, our brand new service offering fresh, 1-day shipping on delicious Korean foods! Here, you can shop for premium frozen/refrigerated goods without having to commit to a full set. Pick and choose your favorite rice cake flavors, or your preferred seafood of choice. From banchans to meat, Mills Express offers our shoppers only the best of Korean foods!
All orders of $169+ will include FREE 1-day delivery.
*Please note that we only ship frozen goods from M-Th to ensure your items are received the next day. Processing time can take anywhere between 1-3 business days before orders are shipped.
Wando Flounder Porridge 320g
- Made with only Korean local ingredients to ensure fresh taste and quality.
- Only use the high quality, Cheolwon Odae rice, which is milled in a facility with GAP ( Good Agricultural Practices) certification.
- Made with Flounder grown in Wando, a healthy island in Korea.
- Made in a HACCP-certified facility.
- Rich in various nutrients such as collagen, antioxidant vitamin E, and protein
Using hot water
- Heat the bag in boiling water for 10 minutes and take it out using kitchen tongs.
- Open along the cut line and pour the porridge into the bowl.
Using a pot
- Add 1 to 2 spoons of water to the pot, and then pour the porridge.
- Start heating over medium heat and stir well.
- Stir well so that it doesn't stick to the pot.
- Reduce the heat to low when it starts to boil and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
Using a microwave
- Put the porridge in a microwavable bowl
- Cover the bowl and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
Garnish with roasted seasoned seaweed flakes and sesame oil on top!
Ingredients: Purified water, Rice, King oyster mushroom, Flounder, Onion, Glutinous rice, Carrot, Perilla powder, Leek, Processed seafood, Soy sauce, Sea salt, Garlic, Monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer).
Contains Fish (Flounder), Oyster, and Sesame
- Storage method: frozen storage (-18°C or less)
- Keep frozen upon receiving.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.