Why limit your craving for classic tomato spaghetti because of where you are? Enjoy the iconic flavor of fresh, restaurant-quality tomato spaghetti at home or on the go instantly with Miss Lee’s Tomato Spaghetti Powder Sauce! Features carefully-selected ingredients developed in-house through numerous trials to achieve the perfect blend of fresh basil, aromatic oregano, and rich, brightly-flavored tomatoes. Quick, simple, and easy to store and use as an aromatic powder. Put your own twist by adding your favorite vegetables and ingredients (chicken,shrimp, mussels, Italian sausage, etc) to your spaghetti sauce!
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and moisture, and refrigerate products after use.
- Classic Tomato Sauce
- Bolognese Spaghetti
- Bacon Tomato Spaghetti
- Minestrone Soup
Bolognese Spaghetti Recipe
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Ingredients per serving: 35g mitsuri tomato spaghetti sauce, 180ml water (approximately 1 cup paper cup) 160g boiled spaghetti (70-80g dried noodles), 60g minced beef, ½ onion (50g),
- 50 g mushrooms, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic (3 g), 6-8 g butter, 1 tablespoon salt, cooking oil, Basil and Parmesan Cheese Powder
- Add salt to boiling water, along with a touch of cooking oil to prevent sticking of the noodles,
- Add and boil spaghetti noodles for 10 to 11 minutes (adjust time according to thickness)
- Melt butter in a pan, and saute chopped garlic, chopped onion, chopped mushrooms,
- Add minced beef and fry.
- Put the boiled spaghetti noodles in the roasted ingredients and fry them together
- Add the tomato sauce and water one after the other, and mix them while continuing to stir-fry.
- Stir fry until the sauce thickens
- After placing on a plate, sprinkle with basil or parmesan cheese according to your preference.
- Easy to store and use due to powder form
- HACCP Certified Powder Sauce
- This product is manufactured in same facilities as egg, buckwheat, peanut, walnut, pine nut, milk, mackerel, crab, shrimp, pork, chicken, beef, peach, squid. Also includes abalone, mussels, and products containing sulfurous acid are used.
- White sugar tomato powder, mushroom taste (purified salt (domestic), glucose, sodium L-glutamate),(Flavor enhancer), corn starch, mixed seasoning powder, Condiment premix, mixed preparations (east extract powder, refined salt, modified starch, green onion (domestic onion), Corn starch, soy sauce seasoning powder, Shiitake Mushroom Powder (Shiitake Mushroom: Domestic)], Super Red Pepper Flavored Powder 5.0 [Paprika Extract Color, Polysorbate 80, dextrin, dried oregano
- Contains tomato, soybean, wheat, shellfish