Enjoy the iconic Korean street classic tteokbokki right in the comfort of your home with Miss Lee’s premium spicy Vegan Tteokbokki Powder Sauce (level 2).
Quick and easy to cook vegan tteokbokki at home! Comes in the mild spice of level 2 or the spicy kick of level 3. Choose according to your preference!
Featuring the first vegan tteokbokki sauce from Miss Lee for vegetarians and vegans everywhere! Completely vegan without any kind of animal products, including dairy and eggs and produced in clean, HACCP-Certified facilities
Through diligent research and numerous trials and errors, Miss Lee developed the golden ratio of carefully-selected ingredients and traditional Korean seasonings to create the perfect spicy and subtly sweet Korean-style chili powder.
Create simple to highly elaborate dishes quickly and easily by adding your favorite ingredients with Miss Lee’s versatile and flavorful Vegan Tteokbokki Powder Sauce! Concentrated in powder for easy to storage and portability.
- Simply add the seasoning powder to approx. 1 and 1/2 cups of water and mix well before bringing it to a boil.
- Add softened rice cake (tteokbokki) along with any additional ingredients.
- You can adjust the spice level by the amount of sauce added.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator and consume as soon as possible.
- White sugar, condiment food, condiment food (maltodextrin powder, refined salt, palm oil, gum arabic, vegetable flavor oil, powdered dextrin, sugar, 5'-ribonucleotide sodium, Amino Acid Soy Sauce for Complex Seasoned Foods (soybean), Beef Paste Flavor}], Red Pepper.
- CONTAINS SOYBEAN
- It is manufactured in manufacturing facilities that produce products using tomatoes, shellfish (oysters, abalone, mussels), and sulfurous acids, egg, buckwheat, wheat, milk, peanut, walnut, pine nut, mackerel, crab, shrimp, squid, pork, beef, chicken, peach.