Quince tea is a sweet citrusy brew that Koreans have enjoyed for generations. The quince fruit is a bit like a hybrid of an apple and pear, but far more tannic and sour in its raw form. Our quince tea is brewed with honey to unlock its natural sweet, floral taste that is perfect for those chilly nights at home. The natural bitterness of the tannins in the quince fruit are mellowed during the brewing process. Loaded with vitamin C, quince fruit is also a great source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, calcium, and potassium.
Store at room temperature
- Refrigerate after opening and enjoy as soon as possible.
- Very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium.
- Contains Dietary Fiber and Copper,
- High in Vitamin C, Calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium.
Ingredients and Nutrition Lists 100ml (70 kcal.)
- Natural ripening quince extract (more than 8% solids / purified water, quince (domestic) 8.25%, organic yellow sugar 8.25%] 88.6%, pear concentrate (100% / domestic), 5%, apple concentrate (apple 100% / domestic) 3%, honey (acacia honey Domestic) 2%, passion fruit puree, ginger concentrate (ginger 100% domestic) 0.2%, Jujube concentrate (jujube 100% / domestic) 0.2%
- Sodium 5mg (0%)
- Carbohydrates 17g (5%)
- Sugar 15g (15%)
- Fat 0g (0%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Protein 0g (0%)
The ratio to the daily nutritional standard is 2,000 kcal. As a guideline, it may vary depending on the calories required of the individual.