Quick and easy, simple home recipe for refreshing Korean Sikhye!
Make up to 2.25 Liters of delicious sweet Korean Sikhye within minutes!
Simply pour the Sikhye base and the enzyme powder together into a jar, mix well.
Enjoy this healthy, delicious, traditional homemade Sikhye made from 100% Korean rice rich in dietary fiber and free from synthetic additives.
- Consume within one week of making.
- Make sure to keep it in a closed jar.
- Keep refrigerated once mixed.
- Ingredients: Sikhye Base (malt extract (malt, purified water), sugar, rice (Korean)), sugar, ginger powder, enzyme-treated Stevia, lactobacilus plantarum), maltodextrin (organic). Contains milk.
- Comes with two packs of Sikhye base and two packs of enzyme powder.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.