*Expiration Date: 05/21/2021
Jangheung Musan Seasoned Seaweed (Laver) has a unique sweet and nutty flavor similar to traditional Nori seaweed used in sushi. Whether in traditional Korean dishes or just as a tasty snack, our dried laver is high in vitamins B1, B6, B12, as well as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Forget potato chips, this new crunchy snack can also be shredded onto soups, salads, or any other dish as a subtle, salty garnish. The taste of the sea is brought out with this mineral-packed and fiber-rich vegetable.
Each bag comes with 5 sheets of seasoned seaweed. 3 bags per order.
- Use as a topping for soups, salads, or any other seafood dish including pasta!
- Holds its own as a tasty, salty treat that even children love!
- Laver is low in Saturated Fat and very low in Cholesterol.
- Contains Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin K, Thiamin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Zinc.
- A very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Iron, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese.
Dried seaweed (Jangheung) 63%, olive oil (US) 32%, sun salt (domestic) 3%, Sesame oil (domestic) 2%