Soothe your body and soul with the deliciously rich, savory, and comforting Korean favorite in Ottogi’s Instant Beef Bone Soup. Quick and absolutely effortless to make so you can enjoy this Korean classic comfort instantly without fuss or mess!
Made from all-natural ingredients free from any harmful additives and preservatives. High-quality beef cuts, bones, and traditional Korean vegetables are quickly freeze-dried in world-class, HACCP-Certified facilities to preserve and intensify their naturally rich, umami flavors and nutrition.
The ingredients are so efficiently frozen that each ingredient reverts to its original fresh state during cooking! Reinvigorate your body with the richly flavored, nutrient-dense, energizing and satisfyingly filling bone broth and beef stew from Ottogi!
Cooking method: Boiling water
- Boil 1 block in 300 ml (1 cup) of water. (3 cups for 2 servings, 600ml)
- A typical drinking cup is about 200 ml.
- After the water starts to boil, add the Ottogi Oil mix for about 2 minutes
- Once heated and boiled, serve with rice and enjoy!
Cooking method: Microwave
- 300ml water and 1 block in a container for the microwave oven
- Add the Ottogi Oil Mix and cook for 5 minutes. (600ml of water and 8 minutes for 2 people)
- Caution! Hot container.
- Storage method- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not leave unopened.
- It is manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as the products egg, crab, shrimp, pork and tomato
Ingredient and Nutrition List 22g (35kcal.)
- Dried cabbage, green onion, Sagol extract [88% of bone mineral concentrate of soluble solid content), Refined salt, shou dong sauce (pork, beef extract garlic, Ugan Extract, Yangji Soup Paste, High-Glutinous Seasoning Powder, Flavor Base, Refined salt, dextrin vegetable extract, pepper extract mixed with broth, miso (Soybean, wheat), starch, flavor enhancer
- Carbohydrate 5g (2%)
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 2g (4%)
- Fat 0.8g (2%)
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg (2%)
- Sodium 820mg (41%)