Now you can enjoy Korean Champong instantly with the deliciously spicy and savory Ottogi Instant Champong Noodles! The taste of Champong is intensified with Korean spices and roasted vegetable flavors like onions and cabbage along with various seafood flavors. Champong is known for its refreshingly spicy taste, hearty vegetables, and soft, chewy noodles that elevate the seafood broth to a whole new level.
How to cook
- Put dried soup based in about 1 ½ cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles while continuing to cook at a rolling boil for about 5 minutes or until noodles reach desired consistency.
- Add kimchi, green onion, egg, etc as toppings according to personal preference.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight and moisture.
- Do not store in odors such as oil or dried fish.
- Please note the recipe, eat as soon as possible after opening.
- Caution! Packaging edges are sharp.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 120g (490 kcal.)
Wheat flour (Australian, American), modified starch, palm oil (Malaysia), Potato starch, gluten, refined salt, oilseed oil, garlic seasoning, eggshell powder, noodles Alkaline added (acidity regulator), guar gum, vitamin E, d-tocopherol (mixed type) · Soup: purified salt, seafood seasoning powder, glucose, bonito seasoning powder, seafood seasoning powder.
Jeongbaekdang, Vegetable stir-fry powder, Mussel base powder, Stir-fried garlic powder, Complex Seasoning powder, soy sauce powder, flavor base, squid stew powder, umami flavor bay S, roasted onion powder, rich flavor seasoning, soy sauce base No. 1, red pepper powder, spicy seasoning powder No. 1, pepper flavor extract oil, pepper powder, ginger powder, flavor enhancer, nutrition enhancer, yeast extract powder, chili extract, Wheat flour (wheat), skim soybeans (soybean), crab meat (crab), shrimp extract shrimp) Eggshell powder (egg)
This product is produced in the same facilities as milk, pork, tomato and buckwheat ingredients.
- Carbohydrates 82g (25%)
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 11g (18%)
- Fat 13g (26%)
- Saturated Fat 7g (47%)
- Transfat 0g
- Cholesterol 10mg (3%)
- Sodium 1,890mg (95%)
- Calcium 141mg (20%)
Percentage (%) based on the daily recommended value, so it may vary depending on the calories needed per individual.