Enjoy the delicious flavor and popping bites of Ottogi Kimchi Fish Roe Rice (Albap) Bowl instantly at home! This tasty blend of savory, flavor-packed seasoned flying fish roe and spicy stir-fried kimchi is a winning combo that will leave you feeling energized and satisfied! The chewiness of the rice mixes perfectly with the seasoned roe that pops with each crunchy bite. Albap also includes native Korean vegetables, seaweed flakes, and sesame seed oil that ties this delicious rice dish together. Quick and absolutely effortless to make so you can enjoy the fresh sea taste of the roe and the spicy smokiness of stir-fried kimchi without fuss or mess!
1. Peel lid of rice up to the dotted line before cooking in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
2. Place the cooked rice into the cup and add rest of ingredients.
3. Mix and enjoy!
- Delicious Ottogi cup rice: rice (domestic)
- Kimchi rice sauce: pickled radish pickled with radish [daikon (domestic), refined salt, flying fish gold plus, Flying roe, frozen fish roe, purified water, horseradish, dried kimchi flakes, canola oil, beef back, taste back, xanthan gum, flavor oil, nutrition enhancer, Sodium glutamate, flavor enhancer 'Kimjaban: Doljaban Kimjaban (Gimguksan), Corn oil, (domestic refined salt), kimjaban (produced from kimguk), carrot flakes, Egg flakes, onion granules, seasoned sesame seeds, and anchovies, spicy sesame oil: 100% sesame seeds
- This product is manufactured in manufacturing facilities with products using shellfish (including oyster abalone and mussels), egg, milk, soybean, crab, shrimp, pork, tomato, chicken, beef, squid.
- Sodium 690mg (35%)
- Carbohydrates 52g (16%)
- Sugar 1g (1%)
- Cholesterol 30mg (10%)3
- Fat 9g (17%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 1.6g
- Protein 6g (11%)
- Calcium 0g
- Percentage (%) based on the daily nutritional value of 2000 kcal., so it may vary depending on the calories needed per individual.