This Ottogi Kimchi Pancake Mix makes it easy to cook up this tasty, traditional dish. The kimchi pancake can be a simple breakfast, delicious dinner side dish, or the perfect late-night snack. A popular Korean comfort food, you will quickly become addicted to the spicy, savory flavor!
1. In a bowl, add 1 pack of Kimchi Pancake Mix with 6.76fl oz (200mL)of water and make sure to thoroughly mix.
2. Add Kimchi sauce to the bowl and mix well.
3. Heat up a pan over medium-high heat and drizzle cooking oil.
4. Place the mixture into the pan and spread evenlyy.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Flip over and do the same for the other side.
6. Pair with a seasoned soy sauce for enhanced flavor. Enjoy!
Tip: Add kimchi, onion, and pepper to the mixture for a deeper flavor.
Kimchi Sauce (Cabbage, Salt, Radish, Red Pepper, Shrimp), Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Rice Powder, Salt, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Baking Powder, Guargum, Dextrin, Wheat Gluten
*Contains Crustacean Shellfish (Shrimp), Wheat