Take your kimchi stew (jjigae) to the next level with the savory and flavorful tuna from Ottogi.
There’s nothing more satisfying and comforting than coming home from a long, hard day to a hot, bubbling, delicious bowl of kimchi jjigae with tuna! Traditionally kimchi jjigae is made with canned tuna as its flavors are intensified and its firmer, packed consistency holds well during the cooking process. The intense flavor of canned yellowfish tuna pairs perfectly with ripe kimchi to yield a delicious, sweet, sour, and spicy blend of flavors during boiling. Simply add Ottogi yellowfish tuna to your kimchi stew and enjoy!
- Be careful when opening, storing, and disposing of the can since the metal part of the can is sharp.
- Please eat immediately after opening. Do not consume if there is damage to the opening or sealing of the product.
- Yellowfin tuna 50.3%, 16.3% pepper sauce [Sugar, red pepper powder 6.2%, refined salt (domestic) garlic, tuna seasoned soy sauce, purified water, onion (domestic), potato, carrot, soybean oil, red pepper paste, red pepper 1.1%, tomato paste, modified starch, pepper, paprika extract
- [Contains soybean, wheat, tomato, beef]
- This product is manufactured in the same facility as chicken, shellfish (oyster, mussel), shrimp, and squid.
- Sodium 1,080mg (54%)
- Carbohydrates 4g (4%)
- Fat 11g (11%)
- Cholesterol 30mg (10%)
- Fat 4.7g (9%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated 0.9g (6%)
- Protein 20g (36%)
- Calcium 0g (0%)
- The ratio (%) to the standard value of nutritional content per day is based on 2,000 kcal, so it may differ depending on the calories required by the individual.