Enjoy one of Korea's popular appetizers with Ottogi Potato Pancake Mix. Not only is it quick and easy to make, but this crispy and chewy pancake will also capture your tastebuds with its hearty potato flavor!
1. In a bowl, mix 1 pack of Ottogi Potato Pancake Mix with 16.9fl oz (500mL) of water.
2. Drizzle cooking oil onto a heated pan with medium-high heat.
3. Place the mixture (adjust the size according to preference) onto the pan and spread it out thinly and evenly.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden yellow. Flip it over and do the same for the other side.
5. Enjoy! Pair it with a seasoned soy sauce for enhanced taste.
Note: You may add sliced leek, onion, carrot, or chili to the mixture (before cooking) in order to add different flavors.
Dehydrated Potato Grits, Potato Powder, Potato Starch, Dehydrated Potato Flakes, Salt