Try this authentic Korean rice meal with the Ottogi Seasoned Thistle and Barley Rice Bowl! Featuring the delightful popping texture of barley rice, this light meal is highlighted with the delicious savory taste of traditionally seasoned Korean thistle.
Simply heat up the rice bowl and enjoy a tasty and satisfying meal within minutes!
1. Peel the rice up to the dotted line and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
2. Put the cooked rice into the bowl, then add seasoned thistle and perilla oil.
3. Mix well and enjoy!
1. Bring water to a boil.
2. Add the unopened rice into boiling water to cook for 12 minutes.
3. Put the cooked rice into the cup, then add seasoned thistle and perilla oil.
4. Mix well and enjoy!
- OTTOGI RICE: RICE, WATER, BARLEY, GLUCONO-DELTA-LACTONE
- SAUCE: THISTLE, WATER, BURDOCK, CANOLA OIL, SOY SAUCE(SOYBEAN, WHEAT, SALT), PERILLA SEEDS POWDER, GARLIC, LEEK, BEEF SEASONING(BEEF EXTRACT, SALT, SUGAR), SUGAR, GARLIC EXTRACT, LEEK EXTRACT, L-MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, UMAMI SEASONING (SEA TANGLE, DEXTRIN, SALT), RED PEPPER POWDER, ONION POWDER, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS
- PERILLA OIL: PERILLA OIL ***CONTAINS WHEAT, SOYBEAN