Tingle your taste buds with the spicy Korean Spicy Octopus Rice Bowl from Ottogi. A special blend of Korean spices gives a spicy kick to the intense savoriness of octopus that blends perfectly with the smokiness of stir-fry. Quick and easy to prepare! Simply heat up the rice bowl and enjoy a spicy, tasty, and satisfying meal within minutes!
- Keep in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Please be careful as the container is hot after cooking.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 250g
- Delicious Ottogi cup rice: rice (domestic), acidity regulator
- Delicious spicy octopus rice bowl sauce: 36% octopus, onion puree, oyster mushroom, Japanese leek, garlic, canola oil, purified water, chili powder, white sugar, mixed fruit sauce, tuna soy sauce, jangguk flavor 11, ginger, seafood flavor base, roasted red pepper oil, refined salt, vegetable decomposition protein, onion flavor powder, pepper powder, paprika Extract Color
- [Milk, soybean, wheat, shrimp, pork, beef, squid, shellfish (oyster, mussel)
- Ottogi products include eggs, tomatoes, walnuts, chicken and shellfish (including abalone).
- Sodium 760mg (38%)
- Carbohydrates 57g (18%)
- Sugar 6g (6%)
- Cholesterol 45mg (15%)
- Fat 8g (15%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated 1.5g (6%)
- Protein 9g (16%)
The ratio (%) to the standard value of nutritional content per day is based on 2,000 kcal, so it may differ depending on the calories required by the individual.