AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW!
Pre-orders will be available until 11/19. Will arrive at Seoul Mills on 12/18 and will be shipped out on 12/21 via FREE FedEx 2 day shipping.
*Dates subject to change due to delays.
*Please note that no cancellations of pre-orders will be accepted once the order has been processed.
Experience the sea of Korea with this Premium Wild Seafood Combo Set! These freshly caught seafoods at the shores of Korea are quickly trimmed in a HACCP certified facility and rapidly frozen to keep the seafood extremely fresh.
- Wild-caught in Korea
- Premium Selections
- No Antibiotics or Hormones
Korea's Premium Wild Seafood Set Includes:
- Yellowtail (Bang-uh): boneless, skin-on fillets (5~6 pieces) 400g A firm and full-flavored meat with excellent healthy fat content. Perfect for pan searing and grilling.
- Spanish Mackerel (Samchi): boneless, skin-on fillets (6~7 pieces) 400g One of the tastiest of the Mackerel family is full of polyunsaturated fatty acids that have huge health benefits.
- Silver Pomfret (Byung-uh): boneless, skin-on fillets (3 fishes) 240g Delicate white flesh with a subtle flavor.
- Semi Dried Flatfish (Gajami): boneless, skin-on fillets (3~4 fishes) 400g Firm texture with a delicately mild and sweet flavor
- Sea Eel (Jang-uh): boneless, skin-on fillets (3~4 fishes) 240g Freshly caught at the sea of Tongyeong in South Gyeongsang province, has a firm, meaty texture
- Red Snow Crab Meat: 150g Famous for its mildly sweet flavor with a delicate texture and red to white color. This versatile, crab meat can be used in a variety of recipes.
- Ingredients: 97% Red Snow Crab Meat, 2% Mixed formulation, 1% Salt
- Sea Pineapple (Meonggae) 220g The watery orange flesh with unique, marine fragrance and bittersweet aftertaste. Safe to just thaw, slice, and enjoy with gochujang sauce!
- Sea Squirt (Omandoongyi) 450g Pops in the mouth with a chewy texture.
Korean Seafood Stew (Jeongol) - made with an assortment of seafood:
- Prepare soup base with anchovy and dried kelp for the depth of flavor.
- Put thick-sliced radish in a pot with a soup base and boil it thoroughly.
- Add the prepared seafood (fish fillet of your choice, sea squirts, etc.), red pepper powder, onion, green pepper, and mushrooms. Bring to boil.
- Add garlic and green onions. Season it with salt or soup soy sauce to complete a delicious seafood stew.
Sea Pineapple (Meonggae) Bibimbap
- Thaw the sea pineapples overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Make the seasoning (salt, red pepper paste, chopped garlic, vinegar, plum extract) to your taste.
- Shred cucumber, carrot, and lettuce and place over rice.
- Add sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds to your liking.
- Delicious sea pineapple bibimbap is completed. Enjoy!
Savory Grilled Fish
- Thaw the fish fillet of your choice (Yellowtail, Spanish Mackerel, Silver Pomfret, Flat Fish, or Sea Eel).
- Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put oil in a frying pan and sear it for a savory grilled fish!
Please keep frozen immediately upon receiving.