Featuring Premium 100% Korean domestic Gopchang Green Laver Block grown and harvested in the clean waters of Southwest coastline in Korea!
Such clean and deep flavor of green laver makes it the best banchan (side dish), "Gim Muchim"
How to Make Gim Muchim (Seasoned Laver):
1. Break the Gopchang Green Laver Block into small pieces.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl: 2 tbsp of green onion, 1 tbsp of sesame seeds, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of water, 2 tsp of sesame oil, 1 tsp of red pepper powder, 1 tsp of minced garlic, 1 tsp of plum extract, 1 tsp of vinegar
3. Once the ingredients are mixed well, add the laver into the sauce.
4. Mix the laver and sauce well together.
5. Enjoy it with a bowl of hot rice!
Ingredient: 100% Korea-grown Gopchang Green Laver