Featuring the highest quality Fermented Korean Green Plum Extract straight from Hadong!
Fresh 100% Hadong plums are picked in June during their natural peak ripeness and flavor. Sourced from local Korean farms nestled in the clean air of Jirisan Mountain and clear waters of the Seomjin River. Only the best plums are selected before being naturally fermented in traditional Korean pottery. The plums are expertly aged for three years for optimum flavor and premium quality!
- 100% Hadong plums cultivated using eco-friendly farming methods in the clean air of Jirisan Mountain and the clear waters of Seomjin River.
- Jirisan Mt. is famous for its native Korean plums.
- Sourced from a local family farm passed down for three generations specializing in traditional Korean food.
- Natural fermentation aging in traditional Korean pottery.
- Packed in high-quality glass bottles.
- No artificial sweeteners, no pigments, no preservatives, no fragrances.
- Hadong plums are produced through eco-friendly and pesticide-free (No. 78-3-257) methods.
- Helps with inflammation, vomiting, thirst, aching bones, fatigue, hangovers, improves digestion, and helps liver function!
- Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Enjoy in chilled sparkling water in hot weather!
- Dilute the plum extract 5:1 in cold/hot water.
- Try as seasoning/marinade during cooking. Adding to meat during cooking helps tenderize the meat while adding flavor!
- Try as dressing for fruit, vegetable, and mixed salads!
- Great for stir-fry, noodles, fish, and much more!
- You can even help indigestion with a shot of pure plum extract!