Tika Teka’s Pumpkin Chips are a perfect combination of sweet pumpkin and deep-sea salt that will make you instantly want more! Rich in calcium, vitamin A and vitamin C, domestic Korean pumpkins are brined in natural deep seawater with organic nutrients. This gives the pumpkin a light, natural salty flavor. The pumpkins are then battered with glutinous rice and sunflower resulting in a irresistibly delicious blend of crispy salty-sweet goodness!
- Korean pumpkins are an excellent source of vitamin A and a good source of vitamin C.
- Also provides small amounts of iron, calcium, some B vitamins, potassium, and magnesium.
- Healthy taste seasoned with deep sea water!
- Deep sea water is rich in minerals and organic matter with nutrients such as phosphoric acid, nitric acid, ammonium and silicic acid.
- The sweet and light taste made with glutinous rice is a must-have!