This item is shipped separately from other regular Seoul Mills items by FREE SHIPPING service.
NOTE: While Separate Free Shipping items automatically receive FREE standard shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping for regular items, users must reach a total of $100, NOT including SEPARATE FREE SHIPPING products in their order as they are shipped separately.
Wolhyangmi White Rice (Golden Queen #3) 5kg x 4 bags
Milled Date: 4/07/2021
Sink into the fresh flavor and aroma of Wol-Hyangmi White Rice. Wol-Hyangmi rice is a new breed of domestic rice that’s been researched for 20 years through breeding Himalayan wild rice with Korean rice. The high-quality texture, flavor, and purity are one of the best in Korea!
Wol-Hyangmi rice, also known as "Golden Queen #3," boasts full, aromatic, and delightfully chewy rice grains that are so delicious that you can enjoy without the need of any side dishes! The quality flavor Wol-Hyangmi rice has supplied leading six-star luxury hotels, high-end Korean restaurants, and traditional Japanese restaurants in need of high-versatile, premium flavored rice.
Wol-Hyangmi rice has a fresh flavor and aroma akin to freshly roasted nurungji (Korean roasted rice). Thanks to its amylose content (about 12.5%) it maintains it’s amazing flavor and soft, chewy consistency even after 24 hours of being cooked. Its small grains allow for easy digestion, ideal for children. It can be used for anything, from baby food to sushi!
Cooking Directions 1 serving
- Wash 1 cup of rice lightly, soak for about 30 minutes, then add 1 cup of water for cooking
- While the recommended ratio of water to rice is 1:1, the amount of water can be adjusted according to preference.
- If you want to make sticky rice, add 10-15%less water than regular rice and cook without soaking.
Baby Food Recipe
- Add half a cup of chopped vegetables and half a cup of water to pot and boil over high heat.
- Then add half a cup of rice, reduce to low heat and boil while stirring.
- Cook for about 10 minutes and turn off the heat once the ingredients are cooked and the water is almost completely gone.
- Avoid moisture and store in a cool, dry place to away from direct sunlight.
- After opening, keep sealed and refrigerated
- After opening, enjoy it as soon as possible.