SOOKSUNGDAM Fermented Soybean Paste is made using a traditional method, and 100% ingredients grown in Korea to produce a rich and flavorful tasting soybean paste.
How SOOKSUNGDAM Fermented Soybean Paste is made:
- Only the best of Korean raw materials such as soybean and wheat are collected.
- Ingredients are fermented in a well controlled environment, where the temperature and humidity is stable.
- Fermented ingredients are then put in saltwater to ferment for a longer period of time.
- To create a richer flavor, the soybean paste ingredients are put into a second round of fermentation period.
- The well fermented soybeans paste is then safely packaged in a hygienic facility.
Soybean, Salt, and Water