Every chef knows that the secret to amazing soups and stews is in the ingredients of the base broth. The blend of these base ingredients lay down the foundational flavor that enriches other additional ingredients. Yangyang Seokwang Agricultural Cooperative presents its tried and true balance of delicious soup base collection featuring 100% domestic Korean ingredients. This selection is optimized to the golden ratio of deliciously smooth, refreshing, and flavor-packed ingredients such as carefully selected Korean anchovies, sea kelp, and Korean shrimp caught off the coast! Each ingredient is grown in the natural Korean sea climate without any harmful additives or synthetics. The mushrooms and anchovies are roasted at the optimal temperature and added with dashima (sea kelp) stock to eliminate the fishy taste and smell from the broth. The native Korean shrimp also help remove the fishy aroma while adding a smooth, refreshing flavor to the broth. This broth excellently highlights any additional ingredients and their individual flavor profiles. Simply add to boiling water for a smooth, exquisitely light and refreshing broth ideal for various dishes such as noodles, miso soup, and fish paste soup. A true lifesaver that saves you time and energy while producing delicious, traditional Korean soups, stews, and other classic dishes.
- Just place in boiling water, you do not have to drain out the broth at the end, simply remove the base broth pack.
- Store in a cool place away from the sun.
- Recommend refrigeration and freezing for quality after purchase.
- The product packaging is convenient for storage and use.
- Anchovy (domestic) 60%, Sea Kelp 20% (domestic), Shrimp 20% (domestic).
- Quick and easy!