Dak Galbi is a deliciously spicy and savory chicken dish that has made a name for itself not just in Korea but worldwide. Our sauce is made from classic Korean seasonings such as red pepper flakes (gochugaru), red pepper paste (gochujang), ginger, and of course, garlic. You can add all the traditional dak galbi fixing into the sauce like green cabbage, sweet potato, and other fresh vegetables. Simply mix the sauce into your chicken and soon you will be enjoying a delicious Korean comfort meal right at home! No-fuss, no mess. Perfect for those craving a little spice in their home-cooked meals.
- Prepare the chicken by cutting into bite-sized pieces before mixing with the dak galbi sauce.
- Let marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Chop sweet potato, cabbage, Korean perilla leaves.
- Heat up a pan to medium and add the chicken marinade, vegetables and rice cakes before stir-frying.
- Finish by adding the perilla leaves and chopped scallions at five minutes before serving.
- Wrap some lettuce or perilla leaves around the chicken and rice just like Korean BBQ! The contrast of fresh leaves against the spicy and savory chicken truly brings another dimension to this flavorful dish.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 100g (190 kcal.)
- Purified water, starch syrup, mixed soy sauce [amino acid solution (skim soybean (foreign: Indian, American, Chinese)), brewed soy sauce (Taiwan) [soybean, wheat, refined salt, other fructose, alcohol], red pepper paste (wheat flour (wheat: American, Australian), starch syrup, mixed amount Seasoning (made in China), refined salt, alpha wheat flour (wheat), sugar, tomato ketchup [tomato paste (foreign product: American, Chilean, Chinese, etc.), other fructose, fermented vinegar, refined salt (domestic), sugar, putative, red pepper powder, garlic powder, Onion powder, apple concentrate, pear concentrate, ginger, modified starch, refined salt, sesame oil, black pepper powder, soybean oil, xanthan gum,
Grapefruit seed extract, red pepper concentrate, nutrient enhancer, Cheongyang Chocapsaicin powder.
- Contains soybean, wheat, and tomato.
- Sodium 1,816mg (91%)
- Carbohydrates 43.5g (13%)
- Sugar 35.8g (36%)
- Cholesterol 0mg ((0%)
- Fat 0.43g (1%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0.13g (1%)
- Protein 3.01g (5%)
The ratio (%) according to the daily nutritional standard is based on 2000 kcal, so it may vary depending on the calories required by the individual.