You may never go back to white rice again after trying this new, extremely healthy and richly nutritious Steamed Oat with Konjac.
No rice! Only 100% all-natural konjac and oats. Cut out the carbohydrates with the healthy, delightfully light taste of konjac steamed oat mix. High-quality grains have a full, rich, plump look that can only be achieved through the hard work, diligent care, and pride of experienced farmers. Konjac is popular in flour and jelly form in Korea, China, Japan, and southeast Asia due to its large, starchy corms. Full of healthy nutrients like glucomannan and dietary fiber, Konjac is also popular as a vegan substitute for gelatin.
Takes literally only a minute and a half to make! Perfect for after a long day where you simply can’t be bothered to cook. Enjoy healthy and light instead of white rice The savory flavor of oats with rich, full, and delightfully sticky and dewy konjac rice. This perfected blend went through several painstaking test periods to achieve the best way to maintain its natural moisture and texture without preservatives or additives. Delicious, nutritious, and satisfyingly filling with a rich amount of dietary fiber and protein.
1 minute and 30 seconds in the microwave is all you need to stay healthy even if you’re simply just over cooking. Simply the perfect late-night healthy meal! Just open the top cover up to the dotted line and put in microwave for 1 and a 1/2 minutes for a single pack, 2 minutes for two packs. The pack is lined so you can also safely just drop the whole pack in boiling water to cook (without opening the pack). The natural oat grains and konjac come alive as you cook!
- Shelf life: 19 months from date of manufacture
- Room temperature storage: keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool place.
- Reliable and safe manufacturing process.
- HACCP Certified Food Hygiene in all processes of production, manufacture and distribution.
- Patented sterilized method.
- It can be stored for a long time without any preservatives and the rice comes alive after cooking.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 160g (215 kcal)
- Oat (Canada) 37.5%, Konjac (made in China) 18.75%, Purified Water
- Sodium 0mg (0%)
- Carbohyrdrates 26.94g (8%)
- Sugar 0g (0%)
- Fat 2.6g (5%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0.5g (3%)
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Protein 5g (9%)
- Dietary Fiber 7.66g (31%)