Craving that Korean spice? Take it on the go! Sukseongdam’s gochujang (Korean red pepper paste) is packed into convenient packet sticks for easy access when traveling, camping, or wherever else you may be! Sourced from naturally fermented red peppers, this gochujang is seasoned with all natural ingredients to ensure the best quality possible. The paste is fermented with traditional techniques originating from Miryang, Gyeongsangnam-do Korea. Each ingredient is carefully selected from high-quality, local Korean farmers. The result is a well-rounded sauce that can spice up any dish!
- Try mixing it to make spicy Korean noodles (Bibim Noodles)
- Use it as a sauce for sashimi or steamed seafood!
- Mix with rice or main entrees for that perfect bite of sweetness and spice!
- Conveniently packed into 5 separate 30g serving sticks.
- Made through traditional fermentation techniques from Miryang, Gyeongsangnam-do.
Gochujang (red pepper powder imported, soybean imported barley imported, Imported rice, imported wheat, imported rice, salt, purified water, plum, domestic, sugar, starch syrup, improved Korean soy sauce (Soybeans imported, salt, purified water, eventually), vinegar, garlic (imported).