Easy to make, conveniently packed, and perfect for camping, traveling or cooking outdoors!
Make deliciously savory Korean Chwinamul (seasoned aster plant) in mixed rice, banchan, or stew instantly with the TukTak freeze-dried seasoned vegetable cubes! You can make countless varieties of Korean vegetable dishes without the need for tedious, time-consuming preparation. The ingredients are freeze-dried at a -40 degrees F before being molded into a cube to keep its aroma and texture intact. These cubes contain all-natural Korean ingredients that preserve their intense flavors and nutrition.
Traditional Korean drying techniques were originally used to save plant ingredients for the winter. Modern freeze-drying not only seals in the natural taste and freshness of the seasoned Chwinamul (Korean aster plant), but also intensifies its original flavor, aroma, and bountiful nutritional benefits, much like fermentation does with Korean banchan. Chwinamul helps detoxify the liver with its rich vitamins as well as improve digestion with its high dietary fiber content.
When you want to cook rice, soup, steamed dishes, or other classic Korean recipes requiring Chwinamul, just use the Tuktak vegetable cube! Since rice holds a significant amount of moisture and heat, simply add one TukTak Seasoned Aster Cube for instantly delicious and nutritious mixed rice. Enjoy different types of chwinamul rice by adding different marinades such as savory perilla oil according to preference!
- Place the Tuktak vegetable cube in water, and wait for around 30 seconds for the ingredients to rehydrate.
- When the cube rehydrates to its original vegetable form, feel free to immediately use the vegetables for rice, fried dishes, banchan (side dishes) or soup as you please!
- Add some perilla oil or black sesame oil when cooking rice or fried dishes for delicious, added layers of rich flavor!
- Freeze-dried Tuktak Vegetables Series
- Made from Korean vegetables with great taste and distinctive flavor.
- Anyone can make vegetable dishes conveniently with ease!
- More convenient thanks to one-portion packs and storage at room temperature!
- The white powder on the vegetable cubes is Korean rice powder. Don't worry and enjoy the food with peace of mind!
- Contains 96.15% Seasoned Aster, 3.85% Rice Powder (Domestic Korean)
- Tuktak Vegetables undergo a thorough, high-quality screening process at hygienic manufacturing facilities with HACCP certification, so you don't even need to wash them!