Featuring the health-boosting Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement from Cconma with 14 different vitamins and minerals. Each nutrient helps maintain essential bodily functions for those in need of energy, on an irregular eating schedule, unhealthy eating habits and fatigued from excessive work and stress.
Made from a carefully-selected blend of ingredients including:
- Orange, Indian Gooseberry, Passion Fruit, Mango, Guava, Banana, Cauliflower, Sweet Pumpkin, Cucumber, Water Parsley, Cabbage, Kale, Parsely, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Red Beets, Broccoli, Siberian Ginseng,, Black Garlic, Oriental Raisin Tree.
Intake amount and method
- Take 2 tablets once a day with water.
- Stop taking immediately if feeling/exhibiting negative symptoms.
- If allergic, please check the ingredients for potential allergens before consuming.
- Keep in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight, high temperature, and humidity.
Contains 10 Vitamins:
- Vitamin A, (350 µgRE, 50%) necessary for keeping your eyes healthy and able to adjust in the dark, for forming skin and mucous membranes and maintaining function, and for the growth and development of epithelial cells.
- Vitamin B1, (1.2mg, 100%) great for carbohydrates and energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B2, (1.4mg, 100%) which energizes the body.
- Vitamin B6 (2.5mg, 167%), required for protein and amino acids and also helps maintain homocysteine levels in the blood
- Vitamin C (30mg, 30%), necessary in forming connective tissue and maintaining function. It also helps the absorption iron and protects cells from oxidation.
- Vitamin D (1.51µg, 30%) , facilitates calcium and phosphorus absorption and is necessary for bone formation and maintenance. Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin E (3.3mg a-TE, 30%), helps protect cells from oxidation.
- Niacin (15mg NE, 100%), Helps energize the body.
- Pantothenic Acid (5mg, 100%) necessary for fat, carbohydrate, protein metabolism, and energy production.
- Folic acid (500µg, 125%), essential for cell and blood production. It also helps with the normal development of the fetal neural tube and maintains homocysteine levels in the blood.
Contains 4 Minerals:
- Biotin (120µg, 400%), necessary for metabolism of fat, carbohydrate, protein, and energy production.
- Selenium (90µg, 164%), helps to protect cells from oxidation.
- Zinc (11.2mg, 132%), helps maintain normal immune function and cell division.
- Chromium (100µg, 200%)
- Dry yeast (MNY dry yeast, (vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin Folic Acid, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc), Indian Gooseberry Extract (Indian Acid, Vitamin C), Vitamin E mixture (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, modified starch, dextrin, silicon dioxide), Vitamin A mixture (retinyl acetate, dextrin, gum arabic, corn starch, DL-alpha-tocopherol), Vitamin D3 blend (vitamin D3, gum arabic, sucrose, corn starch, neutral heavy chain fat powder, silicon dioxide, DL-alpha-tocopherol), powdered crystalline glucose, isomalt, seaweed powder (Irish), xylitol, magnesium stearate, Magnesium hydroxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, spiny extract powder, black garlic extract powder, Taurine, Bacillus coagulans, ferrous fumarate, fruit mixture concentrate powder, vegetable mixture concentrate powder,Fruit tree extract powder, inositol, vitamin B12 mixture (dextrin, trisodium citrate, citric acid, vitamin B12), Glycerin fatty acid ester
- Manufactured in the same manufacturing facilities that uses egg (poultry), milk, buckwheat, soybean, wheat, crab, shrimp, peach, tomato, shellfish (including oysters, abalone, and mussels).
- Not a medicine for the prevention and treatment of diseases.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.