At SeoulMills.com, we are eager to hear from our customers! Especially if they need help with resolving an issue.
Please email us at help@seoulMills.com for any issues or concerns you may have while shopping with us.
How do I become a member?
Once you sign into your SeoulMills account, you will automatically be enrolled in the SeoulMills membership. All existing SeoulMills customers become members of the SeoulMills membership without the hassle of having to sign up again. An account number will be issued to you and can be seen on your “My Account” page.
What do I get for signing up?
As a SeoulMills member, you earn points for in-store credit based on your shopping. It's our way of acknowledging our loyal customers and thanking you for shopping with us.
Every dollar spent at SeoulMills.com earns you one point which accrues to in-store credit and discounts:
- For every 100 points, members earn $1 of in-store credit
- Every year members receive 200 free points on their birthday
- Sharing SeoulMills posts and products earn 200 points per post upon verification with SeoulMills
What if there is an issue with my product?
- Our promise is to resolve any issues or concerns you may have in a timely and satisfying manner.
- Please contact help@SeoulMills.com to request a replacement or refund.
- In the case of product defects or misdelivery, all costs will be borne by SeoulMills.
- Exchange and refunds can only be made within 7 days of receiving the item.
How much is shipping?
- We offer free shipping through UPS if your order totals over US $100.
- All orders below US $100 will be charged a flat rate of $6.95.
- Available for shipping anywhere in the US except for Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
- Products marked as 'Free Shipping' will be delivered free of charge regardless of order amount. Take advantage while you can!
How can I track my order?
- Once you place your order and shipment starts, you will receive a registered “Invoice Number”.
- Use this invoice number for real time tracking and delivery status.
Can I cancel my order?
- Order cancellations can only be made before shipment.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will have to send it back before receiving a refund.
What if I forget my username/password?
- If you forget your password, just select the Login tab at the top right of the homepage and enter “forgot my password” to reset.
- If you forgot your username and email associated with your account, email us at help@SeoulMills.com and our customer service staff will happily assist you.
Will my credit card transaction be secure?
- SeoulMills features an advanced and reliable security system that applies SSL (HTTPS) encrypted communication to all pages.
- All data, entered both by the user and SeoulMills, is encrypted before being sent into the system.
- We strive to only require the absolute minimum amount of personal information from our members for ordering and shipping to keep their privacy intact.
- Any information that is provided is sent encrypted for your peace of mind.
- Please email us at help@SeoulMills.com.
Seoul Express are our collection of specially selected Seoul Mills items that receive FREE two-day delivery! These specific items require cold storage to stay fresh and safe to eat. Customers can look forward to fast, two-day shipping on select Seoul Express products at no charge. All Seoul Express items are shipped separately from normal Seoul Mills items.
NOTE: While Seoul Express items automatically receive FREE two-day shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping, users must reach a total of $100 US of Seoul Mills products NOT including Seoul Express products in their order as they are shipped separately.
You can apply for an exchange or refund within 7 days of receiving the item. Handling fee of 20% will be charged for non-defective or non-damaged items.
Please email help@SeoulMills.com to request a replacement or refund.
Return label will be provided for returns of defective or damaged items.
Shipping costs for returns or exchanges of non-defective or non-damaged items will be paid for by the customer.