Beat the summer heat with the Ice Cool Scarf in 4 amazing colors (Black/ Blue/ Light Green/ Sky Blue)! This innovative Korean scarf protects from the heat by blocking the sunlight and using moisture to cool down. The new polymer refrigerant inside the scarf absorbs water and swells up to 50x to give off that refreshing, cooling sensation consistently.
Simple, quick, and easy to use for everyone of all ages. Fashion into a scarf, wristband, or headband for any activity! Perfect for outdoor sports and picnics in hot summer weather. Use it to keep cool at home, the office, or outdoors from mountain biking, climbing, fishing, kayaking, and much more!
The centerline containing the absorption polymer of the scarf is sewn one more time to prevent pulling while the borders are overlocked to keep from loosening. Simply soak, remove excess moisture, and tie on to be ready for the summer!
- Simply soak in water for about 10 minutes as the towel begins to swell.
- Remove excess moisture before wrapping it on.
- Tie with “knot ring”
- Extra tip: Pop it in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes for an extra cooling effect!
Precautions and storage
- When putting it in water, massage the polymer refrigerant to spread evenly over the scarf.
- Do not soak for more than 20 minutes. The volume of the powder expands rapidly and if left for too long, may burst.)
- Excessive freezing or force may also cause bursting.
- If in contact with salt water, alcohol, gasoline, or base oil, the function may be compromised.
- When not in use, dry it completely in the sun and store in a plastic bag.
- Please note that it reacts to minute moisture and may harden.
- The refrigerant absorbs moisture and naturally hardens as it dries and will revert back to normal once immersed in water.
- Immediately discontinue use if experiencing negative symptoms such as red spots or itchiness on the skin.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov